Use the 6 ft. Aluminum to Wood Frame Adapter Deck Railing Kit to connect the Peak RailBlazers system to wooden rails and wooden posts to create the framework of your deck railing. It can be cut to fit shorter lengths. We recommend using a hacksaw or a mitre saw to do this. When installing glass panels, use glass gasket (sold separately). Peak RailBlazers Aluminum Railing system is designed with an emphasis on style, durability and quality. Our railing is engineered to be safe, DIY-friendly and is surprisingly easy to install. Finished in stylish Matte Black or classic White with long-lasting, low-maintenance powder-coat protection. Unlike solvent-based liquid paint, our powder coating is heat-activated and cured, and doesn’t generate harmful solvents or airborne pollutants. Customize your aluminum railing with standard or wide aluminum pickets, full-width or 6-inch glass panels and more.
- Use to install the Peak RailBlazers Aluminum Railing system on existing wooden posts or wooden rails
- Stylish, modern mixed aluminum railing and wood look
- Building code compliant
- Minimal tools needed for quick and easy installation
- Can be easily cut to custom lengths using a hacksaw or a mitre saw
- All fasteners included for convenience
- When installing glass panels, use glass gasket (sold separately: Model #90940)